Who is eligible for burial?
Any of the following satisfies eligibility requirements for burial in Pomerado Cemetery District pursuant to Health & Safety Code 9060 & 9061.
- Decedent is a resident of the District.
- Decedent is a property owner in the District.
- Decedent owns interment rights in Pomerado Cemetery District. *
- Decedent is a family member of a District resident who has purchased interment rights *
- Decedent is a family member of a person already interred at Pomerado Cemetery District.*
* Eligible non-resident fee may apply.
Please see District Map and Parcel Lookup Tool below.
The following services are offered to families within our District:
- In-ground burial,single or double depth
- Cremation burial,in-ground, niche or ossuary
- Infant burial,in-ground
As a courtesy, a tent and chairs are provided for graveside services.